Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A blogging dilemma

Well, I obviously wasn't thinking past the present moment when I created this blog. You see, I named it "Tyler's Times" which pretty much limits its content. Now that wouldn't really be a problem (since so much of our life happily revolves around him right now) except for the exciting fact that we'll have a new family member joining us in early December. So, will there be another Schmidt blog? Hard to say right now. For the meantime, Ty will have to share...

Here's the early picture of our new friend (taken a couple of weeks ago during the ultrasound):


PS: Place your vote on whether Baby Schmidt #2 is a girl or a boy at the top right corner of this blog :).

2 comments:

Dan said...

We did the same thing. We had a "Hannah Blog". Then when Jane came along we had to change it. btw I voted.

A, E, e, a said...

Hmmmm...you could just amend the name to "Tyler and ???? Times" of course, or get all cute and creative with the name of it, but leave the url as whatever it is so people could still find you. =) I voted Girl!